Brick & Block Cavity Wall System
Traditional cavity walls have been the main form of system for nearly 100 years. Designed originally for reducing penetrating rain through single leaf solid walls, eventually the cavity became home to insulation. As the Building Regulations became more energy-conscious, so did the cavity become wider and wider. Currently they're about as wide as they can feasibly go - suggesting that other systems might be better at the job. However the cavity wall is well understood and most builders can put one up in their sleep.
To learn more about the Brick & Block Cavity Wall as a building system visit 'Choosing a Building System'
Lining Board / Plaster
Make a Shortlist
- Select a Wall Material System ( or Roofing, Windows, Doors or Finishes)
- Browse the products and materials
- When you first select a product, it will take you to the SIGN-UP page
- Fill in your details
- Start adding products to your Shortlist!
- When you return, you will find the products listed through selecting the 'My House' button at the top of the page.
- Have fun!