Clay Block Solid Wall System
Monolithic clay block walls are significantly quicker to build than cavity walls. Clay block walls can accommodate a wide variety of cladding and insulation types to suit local planning or design needs. They can achieve a high 'Green' rating depending on material selection of insulation and cladding/ finishes.
To learn more about the Clay Block Wall as a building system visit 'Choosing a Building System'
Timber Stain (for timber cladding)
Some timber doesn't require the protection of a stain/paint. Species such as larch, oak and red cedar weather naturally. Ask the timber supplier for more details.
Render Paint (for render)
Internal Lining Board / Plaster
Make a Shortlist
- Select a Wall Material System ( or Roofing, Windows, Doors or Finishes)
- Browse the products and materials
- When you first select a product, it will take you to the SIGN-UP page
- Fill in your details
- Start adding products to your Shortlist!
- When you return, you will find the products listed through selecting the 'My House' button at the top of the page.
- Have fun!