‘Hempcrete’ is the popular term for a hemp-lime composite building material. A Hempcrete wall is made from two components. Hempcrete which, when hardened, provides the mass around the timber frame which provides the structure. The effect, though, is monolithic and no extra insulation needs to be added. When dried, finishes can be applied to the external and internal walls.
To learn more about Hempcrete as a building system see also 'Choosing a Building System'
OR Timber Cladding
Render Paint (for render)
Timber Stain (for timber cladding)
Timber frame supplier
Make a Shortlist
- Select a Wall Material System ( or Roofing, Windows, Doors or Finishes)
- Browse the products and materials
- When you first select a product, it will take you to the SIGN-UP page
- Fill in your details
- Start adding products to your Shortlist!
- When you return, you will find the products listed through selecting the 'My House' button at the top of the page.
- Have fun!