Insulating Concrete Formwork (ICF)
Insulating concrete form or insulated concrete form (ICF) is a system of formwork for reinforced concrete usually made with a rigid thermal insulation that stays in place as a permanent interior and exterior substrate for walls, floors, and roofs. The forms are interlocking modular units that are dry-stacked (without mortar) and filled with concrete.
Once complete, cladding, finishes and services are added / installed by another contractor.
To learn more about ICF as a building system see also 'Choosing a Building System'
Brick Slip Cladding
OR Timber Cladding
Timber Stain (for timber cladding)
Some timber doesn't require the protection of a stain/paint. Species such as larch, oak and red cedar weather naturally. Ask the timber supplier for more details.
Render Paint (for render)
Internal Lining Board
Make a Shortlist
- Select a Wall Material System ( or Roofing, Windows, Doors or Finishes)
- Browse the products and materials
- When you first select a product, it will take you to the SIGN-UP page
- Fill in your details
- Start adding products to your Shortlist!
- When you return, you will find the products listed through selecting the 'My House' button at the top of the page.
- Have fun!